Nailin' It






Hello everybody, it's been a while. 
I Apologize for not being consistent with my blogs but that's about to change :) i will try my best! 
Lately I've been obsessed with painting my nails! I used to work a lot in the summer and my job forbid me of wearing nail polish but because I'm in school im only work fridays and saturdays meaning I can have my nails painted for the school week. If I had to chose one brand that's my favourite it would be Essie (not sponsored. I wish!) I just love their pigmentation and quality.



From left to right: 
~Base Coat, Turqoise and Caicos, Chills & Trills, Haute in Heat, Blanc, Sure Shot~

Personally I love going into a drugstore and reading the titles of nail polishes. A lot of them contain puns (which I'm a huge supporter off).  

However, I don't only own Essie. I own some Nicole and some other little brands that i got at a drugstore or as a gift. 



I'm not a nail expert but I have improved dramatically over the last couple of years. I went from getting nail polish all over my fingers and smudging them thinking they were dry to doing a not too noticeable job :) Also, I realized a base coat makes a huge difference. 

If you would like you can check out my Instagram account because every now and then I upload the occasional 'nailin it' photo
Thanks for reading <3 dont forget to follow! see ya soon.

Instagram

Comments

Popular Posts