Why Hello There,


Welcome to my blog <3
   I've been wanting to write a blog for some time now, but for some reason I've never started, until now :)
I'm 19 years old, currently live in Canada studying Media Arts (after over a year of being in commerce, but we'll save that for another blog).
When I went to Paris in 2012.
 I love to travel! Sometimes I wish I could just pack a backpack and aboard a plane and go wherever it takes me, but school and work is something I have to do and hopefully when I get a bit older I can do that.

           My obsessions include: clothes, beauty, lush products, food, and as mentioned above, traveling. So my blogs will probably consist of all of that.

Thanks for reading, Hope you enjoy <3



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12045753/?claim=ps2rt68z8mh">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts