Everyday Fall Makeup Routine

The Leaves have been changing colour and it is now sweater weather! (not to mention the pumpkin spice latte's are back at starbucks) It is currently my favourite season, Autumn! 
I wanted to make a blog post and I thought, why not show you people what makeup I use during the fall.
Note: All of my products are very affordable as they are drugstore products and none of the items are sponsored :) 

I dont use that much makeup on my face as I try and keep it natural however during the fall time i make sure to wear a bold lipstick :) 








Products (In Order)

L'oreal Magic Perfecting Base Face Primer
Fit Me Maybelline Liquid Foundation 110
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder 001
Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner Black
Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara Black
Rimmel London Glam Eyes Eye Shadow 031 Mayfair
Maybelline Color-Sensational 435 Plum Perfect
Rimmel London Kate Moss 111
L'Oreal Red 460
 ________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for reading! IT t would mean a lot if you could follow <3
 Youtube 


Love, Courtney










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts