Lush Haul

Hello everybody (if anyone reads these)
I went shopping the other day and had to shop into Lush especially because lush has their Halloween stuff out. I was a little disappointed to find that the Lush i went to didn't have all of the Halloween items :( 
But I still ended up getting some things because its getting colder out and nothing is better than relaxing in a nice colourful bath :)
_______________________________________________________________________________

Lord of Misrule
This bathbomb is an exclusive Halloween bomb that will stay in stores until Christmas. 
It has a sort of a luxurious spice sent to it that smells so good! 
It releases a nice wine coloured centre once the green fizzes away
"Popping candies fizz and crackle, creating a world of magic and mischief right before your eyes"

Wizard
I'll be the first to say that I prefer bath bombs over bubble bars, and I'm not that big on the sparkles but this bubble bar was impossible to resist. Not only the fact that it is a limited time bar but it has such a beautiful sweet mystical scent to it. 
"while its warming and uplifting scent banishes stress and helps you recover from the day. It’s pure magic for your mind, body and soul."

Sex bomb
This is one of the first bath bombs I've ever bought and it is one I never get tired of. It releases the most beautiful colours as well as one of the best scents.
"Scintillating jasmine, clary sage and ylang ylang are powerful aphrodisiacs that are known to relax you as they warm your heart." 
Sakura
I dont think I've used this bath bomb before but I love the blossomy scent is has and I'm always down for trying new bath bombs :) 
"Noriko, one of our product inventors, hails from Japan and this beautiful Bath Bomb represents what it’s like to be in a park while the breeze blows through the blossoms in the trees"
Granny Takes a Dip
Could we just take a moment to admire this beautiful bath bomb. It has a very edgy scent with a hint of lemon. This bath bomb transforms your tub into a beautiful deep colour and leaves you smelling amazing. 
"Let your mind wander as the colours dance and swirl creating a hypnotizing spectacle"
MMM: Melting Marshmallow Moment
This inst a bomb or a bubble bar but a bath melt and I love how even though it's still a great moisturizing melt is still has some fun by releasing a nice pink colour. The title says, but it has a scent of marshmallows which if you love sweet scents, you'll love this!
"Each pink, cupcake-shaped bath melt is made with real marshmallow herb, which produces a sweet, skin-soothing mucilage and marigold, which is equally lovely and calming for your skin"

Sea Salt Spray
The title says it all, but I was looking for a spray that could add more texture and waves to my hair and I came across this at Lush and I'm in love with it!
______________________________________________________________________________
It would mean a lot to hear from you guys as well as have you follow my blog :) 
www.itsanothercourtney.blogspot.com 
You can also subscribe to my youtube channel by clicking here




Comments

  1. these all look awesome. I haven't tried many bath bombs yet, but you are making me want to run over to Lush right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously try it! you will love them they fizz your bath tub with an explosion of colours and scents :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts