ROMWE REVIEW

Hey guys :) I'm sorry its been so long but here I am!
3 weeks ago I ordered clothes from an online shop called Romwe. Known for their cheap prices and cute clothing, I thought I'd take a chance with this website.

I've had really good and really bad experiences with some online shops but this one was overall pretty good! I paid for standard shipping and ordered June 28th and got them July 7th which is pretty quick considering is a China based company. All the clothes matched the pictures shown on the website and I didn't have any major problems with sizing.

One of the items was a basic colour block T-shirt, Cotton material and was once size fits all. It fits me perfectly because I wanted it a little bit big and not too tight fitted. 
($8.79USD)

I feel like a fashionable 9 year old wearing this T-shirt and I love it! I was a little dissappointed because its spandex material and I was expecting cotton. (I should have read the details oops!) It's one size fits all again, which was a little disappointed because I wanted it a bit bigger but it still fits well :) 
($6.40USD)

This is probably my favourite top out of all of them! The only problem about it is that it's white and I'm a child who'll get stains everywhere! (I wore it yesterday and got 3 stains on it) 
Its a one size fits all but fits me perfectly and is cotton material
($6.99USD)
The final item I ordered is THIS SUPER CUTE BACKPACK!
It was a little smaller than expected but said the measurements on the description page so I should have actually looked at the measurements. It's a perfect backpack for a day out on the town or just to the mall. ($13,99USD)


That's all I bought from Romwe but definitely going to order more in the near future :) 


Follow me on: 
https://www.youtube.com/itsanothercourtney
Instagram: @itsanothercourtney
Twitter: @courtneyguben



***not sponsored***

Comments

Popular Posts